Beach location + unobstructed Sea Views.
Stunning Sunsets, Wildlife in Abundance.
- Because of Covid-19 we can only accept pre-bookings this year, which allows us to manage the number of units on the site.
- The shower block will be closed, therefore, we can only accept self-contained campervans and tourers.
- Our glamping pods will open to tourists in 2021. We cannot accept tents this year.
- Social distancing will be part of our lives for the foreseeable future. Please respect the current CV19 regulations as outlined by the Scottish Government, these may differ slightly from the English/Welsh/Irish guidelines.
- While we want you to enjoy your holiday, please be respectful of our wider community.
- In Scotland it is mandatory to wear a mask when entering a shop or travelling on public transport.
you, or anyone you’re travelling with has signs of Coronavirus
(COVID-19) please do not visit Muasdale Holiday Park. Take advice from