Category 3 - Accessibility - Visit Scotland.
* entrance must be accessible to user from a setting down or car parking point.
* where an establishment has a car park, a reservable parking space should be available for the disabled guest on request.
* the route from the parking point or space to the entrance must be sound and free from obstacles.
* the entrance door must have a clear opening of not less than 67cm.
Notes: * Steps to be used by a disable guest should have risers no more than 19cm, with treads no less than 25cm deep and 75cm wide.
* the passage ways that lead to the lounge, bedroom and bathroom should be not less than 75cm wide.
* doors to the rooms referred to above should have a clear opening of not less than 67cm.
* there must be no more than 3 steps at any one point in the corridors the disabled guest will be required to use
* the bathroom must be on the same floor as the disabled guest's bedroom.
* where a shower only is provided, it must have a seat and support rails.
* where there is a step-into shower it should have a riser of no more than19cm.
* the WC must be on the same floor as the disabled guest's bedroom.
* toilet paper must be within reach of the seat.
* there must be a washbasin in the same room.